Recognizing the ongoing and increased uncertainty that coronavirus (COVID-19) is causing around the world, our highest priority is the health and wellbeing of our visitors. With that in mind we wanted to update you on the actions we have taken in response to the outbreak.
Prior to visiting us, please review the Satellite Gallery COVID-19 guidelines:
– For the safety of everyone, do not visit the gallery if you are feeling unwell. A screening tool will be posted on the front entrance.
– All visitors must wear a mask while in the space. We will provide disposable masks for any visitors without masks.
– All persons must stay 2 metres (6 feet) apart while visiting the gallery.
– Hand sanitizer will be available for visitors to use upon entering the gallery.
– No access to the washroom.
– High touch areas will be cleaned every 30 minutes.
– Only 3 gallery visitors will be allowed in at a time.
– No shared food or drinks allowed.